Tuesday, September 20, 2005

gecp and gmail [Updated]

I just noticed that since 9/10 gecp, my little utility to back up my database to GMail, isn't working anymore. I will post more once I figured out how to fix it and why Google has shut me out...

It turned out it was all my fault. I updated to the latest version of the glib and everything works fine again. From the mailing list:

Just released libgmail 0.1.2.
This is a security upgrade which fixes the page parser bug
which is considered a critical security bug.

Every user of libgmail *must* upgrade to this version.

I hear somebody in my had saying "DUH" -- I really should read my e-mails...


Post a Comment

<< Home